So I've finally input that wonderful diagram into MS project so I can manage the wedding a bit better. At least now I can stop worrying about whether I'm going to forget bits and pieces.
Basically what I've done is separate all the tasks into monthly intervals - what I need to start at 6 months out (now), 5 months out, etc. I've only schedules the current interval in detail (6 months starting from today) and the others are listed but I will revisit the plan every few weeks to updateit.
I don't expect you to use it, really it's just for me, but I've saved 2x pdfs in case any of you want to see what's there.
1. This month: http://www.mediafire.com/?ll7xc80zbebmpzf
2. Full plan (i.e. showing all months' tasks but remember that the timing for these is not yet correct, I will schedule them properly when I get to the next month): http://www.mediafire.com/?ba3lx7qcy32d1t5
No comments:
Post a Comment