Estimated by OnePlusYou for our wedding date Saturday 10 March 2012

Monday, August 1, 2011

Henna party!!

Oh wow i nearly forgot about these! I think this would be a great idea to do!!!

Not in the night before like in the Indian tradition, but as part of the hens or kitchen tea.

In fact, this seems to all be coming together... building on what Kel said about having it all rolled up into one weekend, and having the kitchen tea first then follow up with the hen's party - this is something we can do during the daytime, before we go out and so those who may not want to come out later (e.g the cousins) can still do some hen's night stuff.

Just chucking some ideas around anyway. Oh Kel I will make a list of names too I'm just... useless.

http://www.divinehenna.com.au/HennaParty.htm

http://www.ehow.com/how_2296856_have-henna-party.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment